Friday, September 11, 2009

Marriage....

O' Marriage! Why I need thee...
Leave me alone, Let me be..

I'll handle my self very well...
In good health and wealth I'll dwell...

Happy and independent I'll live my life,
Not being tied to my wife.

I'll cook all my favourite dish,
I'll eat at my own wish.

Being alone Ill be fine,
Not waiting for some-one, just to dine...

All my friends will be in pairs,
Later on they'll have their hairs.

Amongst themselves they will care,
For me no one will have time to spare.

Alone I'll have my candle-lite,
Alone I'll sleep in the cold chilling night.

No one to re-live the moment of glee,
On the eve of celebration alone I'll be...

No shoulder to cry on the moments of low,
No one to stop the tears which flow.

Walking alone no hands to hold,
Aloof from the world I grow old...

Time and again I will be proven wrong,
The will to get married will only grow strong.

Alas the time has passed me by...
Alone in the cold chilling night I'll cry......

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud one ya.. never knew u hv dis talent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanku...Komal...

    Just putting rhymes togeather...:-)

    ReplyDelete